About the Party
The Trillium Party of Ontario's first seed was planted in 2014, amid a battle between the Liberals of Ontario and the Progressive Conservatives over what was left of our once great province.
Bob Yaciuk and several others realized there was not a Liberal supporter in the province who could say without hesitation, “I am proud of Dalton McGuinty and Kathleen Wynn's track records”. One would be equally hard pressed to find a Progressive Conservative supporter convinced that their party were capable of reversing the wreckage of Ontario.
The only party in this province that prioritizes policy designed to:
· Benefit the citizens of Ontario specifically. Every citizen of Ontario should, if they work hard and smart, have a fulfilling job so they can fulfill theirs and their families dreams.
· Move us toward an attitude of growing and thriving rather than asking everyone who is carrying the freight (a.k.a. taxpayers) to constantly be cutting back and being restricted from pursuing their dreams.
· Allow every family to enjoy the pleasure of home ownership if they desire.
· Facilitate the wishes and dreams of Ontario's citizens…NOT DEFINE THEM!
· Provide the citizens of Ontario with TRUTH IN FACTS AND FIGURES. Only when a person has accurate information can that person make an informed decision.